Thankfully, Derek had a tremendous amount of patience, as I worked to meet my deadline.
He came up with a list of five reasons why living with a writer should come with a warning. I thought I’d share his list.
TOP FIVE REASONS WHY LIVING WITH A WRITER SHOULD COME WITH A WARNING:
1. They can be moody. One minute they love their story, the next they hate it.
2. They ignore you. Hours can pass without speaking.
3. They have more of a relationship with their laptop than with you.
4. If you don’t cook, you don’t eat.
5. Whether you want to or not, you’ll be a beta reader.
Thank you for being so supportive and patient the last three months, Derek…and for keeping me fed. xoxo