“Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
The first time I saw a magician put a woman into a box and proceed to cut the box in half, I didn’t believe it. I didn’t fall for it when a quarter was pulled from behind someone’s ear, or when a rabbit was pulled from the magician’s hat. I’ve never been a big fan of magic tricks. I didn’t believe it as a child, and I still don’t.
Some of us don’t know what to believe, but we all believe in something. Here are ten things I do believe.
1. I believe in God
2. I believe family is most important.
3. I believe books are always better than the movie.
4. I believe a smile has special powers.
5. I believe journaling is therapeutic.
6. I believe exercise improves my mood, and so does coffee.
7. I believe showing appreciation for the little things makes a relationship stronger.
8. I believe in sitting down and writing a thank you note or card.
9. I believe I am in control of whether my day is good or bad.
10 I believe in the power of faith.
Happy Easter or Passover!
What are three things you believe?