One of the benefits of blogging is meeting and chatting with fellow writers and non-writers from all around the world. Although I’ve only been blogging since September of 2011, I’ve connected with wonderful people. One of those people, Candace, from Change it Up Editing has a great blog that can be found at http://changeitupediting.com. Recently she was kind enough to nominate me for The Reality Award and The Shine On Blog Award. Be sure and check out her blog, it will benefit any new or seasoned writer.
Here are the rules for The Reality Award and The Shine On Blog Award:
1. Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2. Add the award logo to your blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire.
5. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
Here are the seven things I’ll share about myself:
1. I got a hole in one in 2002 and now I can hardly hit the green.
2. I am deathly afraid of heights and escalators.
3. I participated and won NaNoWriMo two times.
4. I love doing jigsaw puzzles and once did a 2000 piece puzzle that took up the entire dining room table.
5. I love to read and have been resistant to purchasing an e-reader.
6. Like my fellow nominee Candace, I also played the clarinet for five years, when I was younger.
7. People who know me call me a germaphobe.
Here are some wonderful blogs I hope you’ll enjoy as much as I do: